Pia Bräysy practices mainly in the areas of dispute resolution, restructuring and insolvency.
She represents both corporate clients and private individuals in complex litigation proceedings in general courts and in domestic and international arbitration proceedings both under institutional rules as well as in "ad hoc" -proceedings.
Pia also possess years of experience in advising creditors, as well as acting as a trustee in connection with bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings. She also has vast experience in insolvency related litigation.
In addition, her practice includes general corporate and contract law advisory.
- Certified Turnaround Management Consultant, 2008
- Trained at the Bench, 2002
- University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 2000
- Finnish Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- TMA Finland (Turnaround Management Association)
- The Finnish Insolvency Law Association
- Finnish Arbitration Association
- 2002 to 2016, Counsel, Senior Associate, Finnish law firm
- 2002, District Prosecutor, Prosecutor’s Office of Lohja, Finland
- Ulosottoperusteen määräajan jatkaminen [Extending enforcement period of judgments] Defensor Legis 1/2017
- Velan lopullisesta vanhentumisesta [Regarding final statutory limitation of debts], Defensor Legis 2015/6