Nina Aganimov has acted as trustee and administrator in several bankruptcy estates, corporate reorganisations and restructuring proceedings, as well as conducted M&A transactions. She is an experienced adviser in different insolvency situations. In addition, Nina has substantial experience in company law and corporate governance issues. She has taken part in various disputes related to company law, such as unlawful distribution of assets and corporate liability.
Nina is the head of DLA Piper Finland's Restructuring team. As an attorney, she has worked extensively in the areas of corporate and contract law as well as litigation.
- Trained at the Bench, 1991
- University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 1988
- Finnish Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- The Finnish Insolvency Law Association, Board Member
- INSOL Europe
- 2013 to 2016, Partner, Senior Counsel, Finnish law Firm
- 2010 to 2013, Partner, Attorney-at-Law, Finnish law firm
- 2008 to 2010, Head of insolvency law and financing sector, Finland, Legal Counsel, a multinational professional services firm, Tax & Legal group
- 1997 to 2008, Founding Partner, Attorney-at-Law, Finnish law firm
- 1991 to 1997, Attorney-at-Law, Finnish law firm
- 1988 to 1991, Associate, Finnish law firm