Mikko Larvala practices in Real Estate and Financial Services. He has vast experience in real estate, including transactions, development, construction and financing.
Mikko acts for institutions, private equity investors, real estate developers, and borrower and lender clients within the real estate sector. He also advises Capital Markets clients.
Before becoming an attorney, he held several management positions in international banks and real estate investment companies.
Chambers Europe ranks Mikko among Finland's leading legal experts in real estate law.
- Court training, 1997 to 1998
- University of Jyväskylä, Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Accounting and Finance), 1998
- University of Turku, Master of Laws, 1992
- Finnish Bar Association
- 2012 to 2017, Senior Counsel, international law firm
- 2010 to 2012, CFO, Finnish real estate investment firm
- 2009 to 2010, Partner, PCA Corporate Finance
- 2005 to 2009, General Manager / Head of Sales Finland and Baltics, HSH Nordbank AG, Finnish branch
- 2004 to 2005, Vice President, Aareal Bank AG, Swedish branch, Stockholm
- 1993 to 2004, various expert and management positions in Finnish and foreign banks
- Endorsed in Chambers Europe, 2019