Tuija Kaijalainen practices primarily in the areas of public procurement, financing transactions, as well as general corporate and contract law.
In the field of public procurement, she regularly advises both contracting authorities and tendering suppliers at various stages of public procurement processes. Her work in this field covers regulatory and compliance advice, as well as the full range of public procurement related contract matters, with particular focus on public private partnership.
Her practice also includes general corporate law advice, such as chairing of general meetings of shareholders, as well as advice on general company law matters, and she also advises clients on mergers and acquisitions. Her finance practice is focused on restructurings as well as collateral arrangements.
- Helsinki School of Economics, Bachelor of Economics, 1997
- Trained at the Bench, 1995
- University of Turku, Master of Laws, 1993
- Finnish Bar Association
- Association of Finnish Lawyers
- 1996 to 2016, Partner, Associate, Finnish law firm