Riikka Autio focuses on employment law, with particular emphasis on dispute resolution. She advises private and public sector employers as well as employees in connection with various employment law matters, among others, on collective bargaining agreements, legislation development, director agreements, co-operational proceedings and expatriation.
She often advises in connection with mergers and acquisitions and restructuring processes and represents clients in employment related disputes in both civil and administrative courts.
Prior to joining private practice, Riikka was trained at the bench, and she has worked at the Administrative Court of Helsinki and VR Group.
- Trained at the Bench, 2009
- University of Turku, Master of Laws, 2007
- Finnish Bar Association
- Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Association for lawyers in the private sector
- Finnish Labour Law Society
- EELA, European Employment Lawyers Association
- AIJA, International Association of Young Lawyers
- 2018 to 2019, Legal Counsel, VR Group
- 2010 to 2018, Counsel, Senior Associate, Associate, Finnish law firm
- 2008 to 2009, Clerk, District Court of Lahti
- 2007 to 2008, Referendary, Administrative Court of Helsinki