John-Henrik Spåre focuses on dispute resolution, representing companies, public institutions and private individuals in litigation and arbitration proceedings.
John-Henrik is particularly experienced in representing clients with respect to various damage claims. He also acts as arbitrator in domestic contractual disputes. In addition, John-Henrik focuses on IPR matters, with particular emphasis on trademarks.
Prior to starting in private practice, John-Henrik worked for a leading IPR and trademark agency.
- Trained at the Bench, 2001
- University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 1998
- Finnish Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Finnish Association of Industrial Property Rights
- Finnish Insurance Lawyers' Association
- Finnish Arbitration Association
- 2003 to date, Pykälä ry, member of the supervision board of the committee on legal aid
- 1999 to 2016, Partner, Associate, Finnish law firm
- 1998 to 1999, Legal Counsel, Benjon Oy
- Endorsed in Chambers Global 2019
- Endorsed in Chambers Europe 2019
- Endorsed in The Legal 500 EMEA 2016