Harriet Lagus focuses on dispute resolution as well as restructuring and insolvency. She advises on various real estate and construction matters, with a focus on dispute resolution. Her practice also includes advice on general corporate and contract law as well as employment law.
Harriet has years of experience in acting as arbitrator as well as representing clients in litigation and arbitration proceedings.
Trained at the Bench, 1988
University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 1985
- Finnish Bar Association
- Association of Finnish Lawyers
- The Association of Lawyers of Private Sectors Group
- Finnish Association of Arbitration Law
- The Finnish Insolvency Law Association
- 1990 to 2016, Partner, Associate, Finnish law firm
- 1985 to 1990, Associate, Finnish law firm