Esa Salonen has experience in dispute resolution, with particular focus on insurance and transportation law, as well as various damage claims.
He represents corporate clients as well as private individuals in litigation and arbitrations proceedings, and he is regularly entrusted to act as arbitrator. In addition, he advises clients on media as well as general contract law. Prior to joining private practice, Esa worked as in-house counsel for an insurance company.
- Trained at the Bench, 1985
- University of Helsinki, Master of Laws, 1983
- Finnish Bar Association
- Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Finnish Insurance Lawyers' Association
- Finnish Copyright Society
- International Bar Association
- 1987 to 2016, Partner, Associate, Finnish law firm
- 1983 to 1986, Legal Counsel, Fennia Mutual Insurance Company
- 1988, Associate, German law firm, Hamburg
- 1991–, Legal Counsel for Automobile and Touring Club of Finland (Autoliitto ry)
- 1999–, Counsel of the trust of the Finnish Institute in London