Janne Tuulos has experience in banking and finance, also regularly advising clients on various commercial contracts and M&A transactions.
Janne's banking and finance practice covers various finance transactions, including corporate lending, acquisition finance, related collateral arrangements, project finance structures and ECA (Export Credit Agency) supported export credit financing, as well as related advice.
Janne has decades of experience from working for major Finnish industrial companies and has been working on export and project finance matters and complex project agreements his entire career.
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 1982
- Helsinki School of Economics, Bachelor of Science in Economics, 1979
- Finnish Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- 2002 to 2016, Partner, Finnish law firm
- 1995 to 2002, Vice President, Trade & Project Finance, Head of T&PF, Manager, (Nokia Telecommunications), Nokia Networks Oy
- 1992 to 1995, Vice President, Project Financing and Legal Matters, Finnyards Oy
- 1989 to 1992, Vice President, Project Financing and Legal Matters, Jaakko Pöyry Group / JP-International Oy
- 1986 to 1989, Legal Counsel, Finance Director (Shipbuilding and Off Shore Industries), Rauma-Repola Oy
- 1982 to 1985, Manager (Finance), Legal Counsel, Rauma-Repola Oy
- 1979 to 1982, Manager, Bank of Helsinki
Endorsed in Chambers Global 2019
- Endorsed in Chambers Europe 2019
- Endorsed in The Legal 500 EMEA 2019
Endorsed in IFLR 1000 2020